White Medical Arts Urn
- Stock: In Stock
- Product Code: 23-10500-MA
Elegant White Cremation Urn is designed for to honor the service of a doctor, nurse, EMT, healer or practioner of the medical arts. Stylized stethoscope that forms a heart is lasered onto the creamy white finish. Shiny silver hand floral tooled accents form a band that encircles the urn. The apothocary jar shape is reminiscent of the storage vessels used for centuries by pharmacists to preserve herbs and medicine. White suggests purity, peace, and light and for years was the color of nurses uniforms and doctors lab coats. The Chinese use white for their funeral traditions as opposed to the black commonly used in Western culture.
- Dimensions: 9" D x 10.5" H
- Capacity: 220 cu. inches, suitable for adult weighing up to 220 pounds
- Material: Nickel plated brass
- Secure threaded lid
- Felt-lined base protects furniture
- Matching keepsake urn available
- Name or dates can be incribed on the surface beneath the art.
- Shown with short name or initials inside the heart.