Photo above is a cross sell promotion at a local discount tobacco store.Memorial Day grave flowers/cigarettes.
Links of interest around the ‘net.
- Coffee drinkers could live forever.
- In the good old days: When Opium Was For Newborns And Bayer Sold Heroin
- Heartfelt thoughts from Joplin, MO: “Screw you, tornado!”
- Names and pictures of 161 people killed in Joplin tornado.
- Nicely played right before Memorial Day: Anderson Cooper suggests tighter government regulations for the cemetery industry but never once mentions the Arlington debacle.
- Whores Galore and the death of journalism as we knew it.
- “It’s odd to consider the funeral business, the business of dying, and the purpose of space.” Sarah-Marie Land’s Mortuary Series.